Includes Product Liability 

Insurance for your Restaurant or Pub

If you own or operate a restaurant or pub it is important that you have insurance in place to protect your customers, your business and yourself.   A restaurant or pub Insurance policy from One Insurance Solution takes the stress out of getting affordable cover that meets your needs.

All you have to do is speak to our team of advisers to get a policy that’s tailored to your business, so there’s no hassle and you can just get on with doing what you do best. Contact One Insurance Solution today for friendly advice and a quote.

Optional add-ons Choose from the following

  • Business Interuption

    Cover to provide financial assistance to enable your company to continue trading after a claim

  • Accidental Damage

    Covers you against any damage that occurs as a result of an unexpected claim

  • Legal Expenses

    Cover for Legal costs involved in defending a range of employment or business disputes

Cover options Get the cover you need

  • Public & Employers Liability

    Damage to third party persons or property including injury to your employees

  • Building Cover

    If you own your property, we can find you cover to insure it against damage.

  • Loss of Licence

    Covers you against the costs incurred from losing your licence to sell alcohol

  • Stock & Contents Cover

    We can insure your stock and contents in the event of damage or theft.

  • Money Cover

    Cover for the money the business brings in e.g. fixed sums for certain locations

  • Freezer/Fridge Cover

    Cover for stock that perishes from the failure of the freezer/fridge

  • Glass & Shop Front Cover

    Cover to replace, repair the windows, facia or signs of a business

One Customer's story

“One Insurance Solution has provided outstanding service for all our commercial insurances. The very experienced team is always available to provide sound advice and support.” Mr H